Sales Product Lead:
To facilitate the rapid adoption and growth of Thyroid GuidePx®, Qualisure is currently seeking a Sales Product Lead to facilitate sales in the US market.
This position demands strong collaborative and communication skills, including the ability to engage with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders. A background in science with the capability to discuss the clinical and scientific features of Thyroid GuidePx® is an asset. The individual will adhere to Good Clinical Practice and regulatory requirements and operate according to the highest ethical standards in compliance with internal SOPs, local regulations, and laws.
Depending on experience level, the successful candidate may eventually mentor the development of less experienced members of the sales team, and there is potential for promotion to a more senior management position.
- Seeking potential clients, both individual clinicians and large medical clinics.
- Engaging potential clients, navigating gatekeepers, and engaging with decision-makers to successfully implement Thyroid GuidePx® as their standard of care.
- Collaborating with product and engineering on client needs and potential solutions that influence product adoption.
- Lead generation and account pre-qualification.
- Coordinating meetings and sales presentations.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
- Providing current sales forecasts, including volume, anticipated close and relative probabilities within sales territory.
- Assisting in the general duties of account management, including preparation of pricing proposals, administrative review, and contract negotiations.
- Analyzing the needs of prospective clients and developing individual sales strategies to further promote the company’s products and services to the prospect.
- Engaging key influencers to evaluate and endorse Thyroid GuidePx®.
- Collaborating with marketing in the creation of marketing material including case studies, white papers, product info sheets, and other promotional material
- Attending medical conferences and shows and representing Qualisure at exhibit booths
Sales Representatives are required to set and achieve appropriate KPIs for outbound activities as well as success-based targets with their manager.
Essential for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical or biological science strongly preferred, or relevant work experience.
Minimum of 3 years of medical sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and developing and managing a consistent sales pipeline.
- Understanding of industry sales cycles is preferred.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the work week on average in respective regional territories; valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
- Comfortable presenting medical solutions in front of executives, supervisors, and end users.
Superior oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially effective listening and customer orientation mastery.
- Adaptable and responsive to innovation and change, identifying areas for improvement, to support business success.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, excellence, and integrity.
- Results-driven professional with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Organized, detail- and task-oriented; excellent follow-up skills.
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly resolve issues and negotiate any challenges that occur with customers.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV, highlighting your education and skills.
Qualisure Diagnostics is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from those who identify as diverse in terms of gender, race, ethnicity, and/or disability.